Bristol's finest hotel suites.
A lavish world of city living awaits. You will find freedom and privacy in the grandeur of our luxury suites, whilst gaining access to the fantastic services and amenities offered by our adjoining hotel, restaurant, private members club and first-class health and fitness facilities.
Each suite is individually designed, decorated and equipped to the highest standards of luxury and comfort. Lavish hand-crafted furnishings, state of the art cinema & sound system and a phenomenally comfy Vi-Spring bed. The suites are housed in a grade II* listed Georgian building, originally designed in the 18th century by renowned architect Thomas Paty and now restored to its former glory. The property offers stunning views, unrivaled comfort and a fantastic location, just moments away from the Clifton Triangle.
- Key Info
- Exclusive Perks
Luxury suites featuring open plan living area with kitchenette and dining space, separate double bedroom and bathroom*
Maximum Occupancy - 2 people
- State of the art cinema projector - view video painting, freeview TV or connected to a laptop
- Wall mounted speakers
- Specially curated video painting from Open Gallery
- Bespoke kitchenette with convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Delonghi espresso coffee machine with milk frother
- Dining table with seating for two
- Luxury Vi-spring beds for ultimate comfort
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fluffy bathrobe and slippers provided
- 42" Television
- Roberts Radio
- Top of the range toiletries
- Monsoon shower with handheld attachment
Gym and Pool:
- Complimentary use of the impressive Nuffield Health, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
- Only 300 metres from The Crescent
- Includes swimming pool, sauna and a fantastically appointed gymnasium
Free high-speed wifi available throughout the suites
Room serviced daily
All rooms non-smoking
Laundry and dry cleaning services available
Travel cots available for young children at no extra charge
*room sizes vary
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out until 11:00
- Complimentary I newspaper
- Luggage storage
- Early arrival and late departure available on request for £5 (contact reception for details on availability)
- Hotel Parking spaces available for £12.00
- Cannot be reserved
- On arrival at the hotel reception will issue permits for available spaces
- The Crescent is located on a raised level Georgian crescent with step only access.
- There is no lift access to upper floors, help with luggage is provided.
Nuffield Wellbeing and Fitness Centre
More than just a gym, Nuffield boasts a swimming pool, dedicated spin studio, fully equipped gym, sauna and steam rooms as well as expert help from physiotherapists, physiologists, nutritional therapists and more. All guests will find a complimentary pass in their suite providing full access to the Nuffield Centre which is located less than 300 meters from the Crescent. For more information about what is on offer click here.
The Square Club
Established in 2003, The Square Club is a place for people in the arts and media to work, socialise and relax. Hosting a number of specially curated exhibitions throughout the year, alongside related artist talks and workshops.There is also a lively events programme. As a guest with Berkeley Suites you are welcomed into the fray and can enjoy all the benefits that come alongside it.
Free entry and priority booking to most Square Events
20% off your food bill for you and up to three guests in the Square Kitchen
Exclusive access to Lower deck cocktail bar and Terrace areas after 5pm
Complimentary tea, coffee and WiFi all day in the Lounge
Each room has a video painting installation for your enjoyment.
The video painting movement is a unique form of video art. Shot using a stationary camera, a fixed lens and with no subsequent editing, video paintings challenge the narrative traditions of film and video. There is no music, no dialogue - no sound of any kind. The work is combined into series that play in intelligent sequences determined by the artist. And yet never repeat.
By evading familiar narratives, video paintings encourage us to see the world afresh and discover in the everyday the limitations and constraints of language and meaning, we are led childlike into the fractal richness of the world.
While video painting seeks to avoid narrative closure and pursues openness, elements of meaning are reintroduced through the title of each video painting and in the way the video paintings combine as a series.
For the last decade, Open Gallery has pioneered this new medium, collaborating with artists and showcasing their work.
- Finding Us
Our apartments are located on a stunning Georgian Crescent just off busy Park Street, so you can enjoy the peaceful setting whilst only being minutes away from the vibrant heart of Bristol. The central location means you have easy access to Bristol's best attractions and with the University of Bristol, BBC Bristol and Bristol Council also less than a 10 minute walk away, it is the perfect choice for business or leisure.
Bristol Zoo Gardens – 1.2 miles
SS Great Britain - 0.7 miles
M Shed Museum – 0.9 miles
Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery - 0.1 miles
At-Bristol Science Centre – 0.5 miles
Bristol Aquarium – 0.5 miles
Clifton Suspension Bridge - 0.5 miles
Bristol Cathedral – 0.5 miles
Will’s Memorial Building – 0.1 miles
Ashton Court – 2.2 miles
Queen Square – 1.0 miles
Tyntesfield – 5.4 miles
Millennium Square – 0.5 miles
Cabot Circus - 1.1 miles
Cribbs Causeway - 6.2 miles
The Galleries – 0.8 miles
Clifton Village - 0.7 miles
Castle Park – 0.8 miles
Brandon Hill Park – 0.1 miles
Victoria Square - 0.6 miles
College Green 0.5 miles
The University of Bristol - 0.2 miles
BBC Bristol - 0.5 miles
University of West England – 4.6 miles
Bristol City Council – 0.5 miles
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Clifton Down Station 0.7 miles
Bristol Parkway Railway Station 5.5 miles
Bristol Bus Station 0.8 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
Finding the Berkeley Suites
From the M4
Exit the M4 at junction 19 and go directly onto the M32 into Bristol. Continue onto Newfoundland Circus/A4032 and then take a slight right onto Bond St. Approach the large roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Marlborough St and continue to follow. This road will merge onto Upper Maudlin Street, Park Row and then Queens Rd. Turn left onto Berkeley Square. You will see Berkeley Crescent up on your right where the Suites are situated- the hotel is just a little further up on the right hand side of the Square however due to the one-way system you will need to go round the Square to get to it.
From the M5
At junction 19, take the A369 exit to Clifton (Toll). At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Martcombe Rd/A369. Take a slight left onto Bridge Rd/B3129 to cross the Clifton Suspension Bridge (you will need £1 in correct change for the toll). When you reach the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Clifton Down Rd. Turn right onto Clifton Park and continue straight. Turn right onto Pembroke Rd until you reach a mini roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Queens Rd, next roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on Queens Rd. Stay in the far right lane and take the first right turn. Turn a slight left almost immediately onto Berkeley Square. You will see the Crescent up on your right where the Suites are situated - the hotel is just a little further up on the right hand side of the Square however due to the one-way system you will need to go round the Square to get to it.
The Hotel & Suites Car Park is in the left hand corner of the Berkeley Square, if you would like to go straight to the car park take the first left (this is compulsory due to the one-way system) when you enter Berkeley Square, the Car Park is the last building on this first side of the Square which backs onto the shops.
- Security assured – when you book through our website your details are protected by a secure connection and used for booking purposes only.
- No booking fees – we do not charge any fees for our booking services.
- Best Price Guarantee – if you find a rate online cheaper than our website, not only will we match it, we’ll take 10% off it!
- Cancellation – on standard rooms, cancellations are free of charge up to 2pm the day before arrival, after this the first nights rate will be charged.
- Prepayment – on non-refundable bookings, payment will be taken at the time the booking is made.
- Pets - Unfortunately pets are not permitted to stay in the suites, however are welcome within the main Berkeley Square Hotel.
- Accepted credit cards Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, Switch. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum night stay policy - Please be aware that on occassion, we apply a 2 night minimum stay policy. Please search for a longer stay if it shows as no availability when looking for 1 night bookings