The Berkeley Suites
Bristol's finest hotel suites. Each suite is individually designed and decorated to the highest standards of luxury and comfort. Lavish hand-crafted furnishings, state of the art cinema & sound system and a phenomenally comfy Vi-Spring bed. Our suites are housed in a grade II* listed Georgian building, originally designed in the 18th century by renowned architect Thomas Paty and now restored to its former glory. The property offers stunning views, unrivaled comfort and a fantastic location, just moments away from the Clifton Triangle.
- Key Info
- Exclusive Perks
Luxury suites featuring open plan living area with kitchenette and dining space, separate double bedroom and bathroom*
- State of the art cinema projector which connects to TV or laptop
- Specially curated video painting from Open Gallery
- Bespoke kitchenette with convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Delonghi espresso coffee machine with milk frother
- Dining table with seating for two
- Luxury Vi-spring beds for ultimate comfort
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fluffy bathrobe and slippers provided
- 42" Television
- Roberts Radio
- Top of the range toiletries
- Monsoon shower with handheld attachment
*room sizes vary
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out until 11:00
- Complimentary I newspaper
- Luggage storage
- Early arrival and late departure available on request for £5 (contact reception for details on availability)
- Hotel Parking spaces available for £12.00
- Cannot be reserved
- On arrival at the hotel reception will issue permits for available spaces
- The Crescent is located on a raised level Georgian crescent with step only access.
- There is no lift access to upper floors, help with luggage is provided.
- Free high-speed wifi available throughout the suites
- Room serviced daily
- All rooms non-smoking
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available
- Travel cots available for young children at no extra charge
Nuffield Wellbeing and Fitness Centre
More than just a gym, Nuffield boasts a swimming pool, dedicated spin studio, fully equipped gym, sauna and steam rooms as well as expert help from physiotherapists, physiologists, nutritional therapists and more. All guests will find a complimentary pass in their suite providing full access to the Nuffield Centre which is located less than 300 meters from the Crescent. For more information about what is on offer click here.
The Square Club
Established in 2003, The Square Club is a place for people in the arts and media to work, socialise and relax. Hosting a number of specially curated exhibitions throughout the year, alongside related artist talks and workshops.There is also a lively events programme. As a guest with Berkeley Suites you are welcomed into the fray and can enjoy all the benefits that come alongside it.
Free entry and priority booking to most Square Events
Exclusive access to Lower deck cocktail bar and Terrace areas after 5pm
Complimentary tea, coffee and WiFi all day in the Lounge
Preferential rates with our new coworking space, Square Works.
Each room has a video painting installation for your enjoyment.
The video painting movement is a unique form of video art. Shot using a stationary camera, a fixed lens and with no subsequent editing, video paintings challenge the narrative traditions of film and video. There is no music, no dialogue - no sound of any kind. The work is combined into series that play in intelligent sequences determined by the artist. And yet never repeat.
By evading familiar narratives, video paintings encourage us to see the world afresh and discover in the everyday the limitations and constraints of language and meaning, we are led childlike into the fractal richness of the world.
While video painting seeks to avoid narrative closure and pursues openness, elements of meaning are reintroduced through the title of each video painting and in the way the video paintings combine as a series.
For the last decade, Open Gallery has pioneered this new medium, collaborating with artists and showcasing their work.
- Finding Us
Our apartments are located on a stunning Georgian Crescent just off busy Park Street, so you can enjoy the peaceful setting whilst only being minutes away from the vibrant heart of Bristol. The central location means you have easy access to Bristol's best attractions and with the University of Bristol, BBC Bristol and Bristol Council also less than a 10 minute walk away, it is the perfect choice for business or leisure.
Bristol Zoo Gardens – 1.2 miles
SS Great Britain - 0.7 miles
M Shed Museum – 0.9 miles
Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery - 0.1 miles
At-Bristol Science Centre – 0.5 miles
Bristol Aquarium – 0.5 miles
Clifton Suspension Bridge - 0.5 miles
Bristol Cathedral – 0.5 miles
Will’s Memorial Building – 0.1 miles
Ashton Court – 2.2 miles
Queen Square – 1.0 miles
Tyntesfield – 5.4 miles
Millennium Square – 0.5 miles
Cabot Circus - 1.1 miles
Cribbs Causeway - 6.2 miles
The Galleries – 0.8 miles
Clifton Village - 0.7 miles
Castle Park – 0.8 miles
Brandon Hill Park – 0.1 miles
Victoria Square - 0.6 miles
College Green 0.5 miles
The University of Bristol - 0.2 miles
BBC Bristol - 0.5 miles
University of West England – 4.6 miles
Bristol City Council – 0.5 miles
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Clifton Down Station 0.7 miles
Bristol Parkway Railway Station 5.5 miles
Bristol Bus Station 0.8 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
Finding the Berkeley Suites
From the M4
Exit the M4 at junction 19 and go directly onto the M32 into Bristol.
From the M5
At junction 19, take the A369 exit to Clifton.
- Security assured
- No booking fees – we do not charge any fees for our booking services.
- Best Price Guarantee – if you find a rate online cheaper than our website we will match it for you.
- 24 hour cancellation policy on individual reservations.
- Non-refunable bookings will be charged at the time of booking.
- Pets are not permitted in the suites.
- Accepted credit cards Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, Switch. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum night stay policy - Please be aware that on occassion, we apply a 2 night minimum stay policy. Please search for a longer stay if it shows as no availability when looking for 1 night bookings